Hadîth-i Sharîf: 'My Ummat will part into 73 groups. 72 of these will go to Hell and one will be saved. The(saved)group is that who follows the path I and my Sahâba follow.' This group is called Ahl as-Sunnat.

  • Iman

    “There is no one more corruptive than he who measures the religion [religious knowledge] with his mind” (Tabarânî).

  • Ahl as-sunnat belief

    ''Those who are in this group are those who follow the way which I and my Sahâba follow.'' [Tirmudhî].

  • Shirk and Kufr

    ''A time will come that a person will lose his faith without even noticing it. Faith will go out of him as a shirt is taken off.'' [Daylami].

  • Tuesday 11 June 2013


    To contact with us for any reason, you can use this email address.

    veyselbingol12@gmail.com


    For our Turkish followers, our twitter and facebook adresses are;


    https://twitter.com/safiimezhebi

    http://www.facebook.com/şafiimezhebi 


    www.theshafiimadhhab.org
    www.safii-mezhebi.org



    7 comments:

    1. If anyone is kind enough to send me a pdf version any of the Imam Shafii fiqh books. It should be english. I have a arabic version of Kitabul Umm, I can not read that.
      reza2rosy@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    3. assalamu 'alaykum, is it able to perform basmalla or say it aloud after reciting fatiha, then reading ayah the half of surah baqarah or any... I mean reading surah like surah baqarah ayah 50 ... to 55.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Wa alaikum salam... Yes, you may recite like your example.. (at least three Ayats(at least 30 letters))

        Delete
    4. My great grand father came from yemen to india.in yemen shafai maslak is followed.hence my father is shafai.i used to do rafayadien and fold my hands above the navel in namaz.in my city there is no shafai masjid and madrsa.i found difficult to follow shafai due to reason mention above.so i adopted hanafi maslak.my father knows that i follow hanafi maslak but he has no objection.my questions are1.have i commited sin by changing maslak in conditions mention above?2.which maslak should i follow now hanfai or shafai?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. There is no problem to change your madhhab. You can follow the madhhab which you can fulfill its conditions and learn its requirements easily.

        Delete
      2. Note 1: When you reach at Ashadu An La raise your index finger of your right hand upward facing about 45 degrees by closing the fist, and drop it back and spread the hand to its original position at illal Lahu.

        Is it fardh to do as above mentioned. I use to keep the finger upward after Ashadu An La till the end that is a moment before saying "Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rehmatullah"

        any problem please reply

        Delete